What You'll Do
As a Product Manager, you will be reporting to the Head of Platform Services, and play a key role in determining our customers needs, and translating these into products that users love. Work will include doing customer research and prototyping, working with engineering and other key stakeholders to drive key metrics, and executing projects to bring product to life.
What excites you about the role:
- Responsible for determining customers’ needs and desires, and distilling them into user requirements and stories;
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes; scope and prioritize product features based on business and customer impact;
- Lead the research and analysis of competitive landscape, customers, and trends to fill gaps to improve customer experience, drive growth and improve conversion;
- Work closely with engineering, marketing, finance, operations, and external stakeholders to implement new product features and enhancements;
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding