Pay your tuition fee using a Bukas Tuition Installment Plan. Get a PHP200 Jollibee eGC if you enroll this semester with a minimum amount of PHP 20,000 .
To qualify, you must:
- Apply for and submit your Bukas Tuition Installment Plan application from April 25 to May 15, 2023 (11:59 PM).
- Fill out the promo sign up sheet here to join. Make sure to input your application’s reference code.
- The Bukas team will review and confirm if your tuition plan is approved. Please make sure your documents are clear and complete for faster processing!
- Activate your approved Bukas Tuition Installment Plan on or before May 16, 2023 (4:59 PM) in order to qualify for the promo.
Notes: The minimum tuition amount requested should be worth at least PHP 20,000.
: This promo is open only to PHINMA, LPU, UE, PWU, UV, and CIT-U students.
: Applicable to first time and MIP borrowers.
Bukas is a third-party tuition financing partner dedicated to providing affordable and flexible tuition installment plans to college and graduate students.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What will happen if I was not able to fill out and submit the sign up sheet?
- You will not be qualified for this promo if you weren't able to accomplish the sign up sheet here.
Is there a minimum amount needed to be eligible for the promo?
- Yes. The minimum tuition amount requested should be worth at least PHP 20,000.
How will I know if I am qualified to receive a PHP 200 Jollibee eGC?
- You will receive an SMS and email from us that you are qualified to receive a PHP 200 Jollibee eGC.
This is my first time applying for an installment plan. Am I eligible for this promo?
- Yes. This promo is also applicable for first time applications as long as you meet the requirements.
I already have an existing installment plan. Can I re-apply for another installment with this promo?
- Yes, as long as you are eligible to re-apply for a Multiple Installment Plan (MIP). Log in to your account at app.bukas.ph, and check if you have at least a "Good" or "Very Good" rating on your reapplication meter. To learn more on how to apply for an MIP, visit here.
Where can I follow up my application?
- We understand that this is urgent. You can always email us at [email protected] . Use the subject “ABMS PHP200 – [SCHOOL]” so we can assist you ASAP.
Does this mean I will be automatically approved for this amount?
- No. Note that your application will still be reviewed and processed by our Assessment Team. Your application and requested amount are still subject for approval.
What are you waiting for? Learn more about How to Apply for our Bukas Installment Plans here.