Re-apply for another installment plan to pay for your previous tuition balance and/or current semester's balance! Get a PHP 500 e-voucher if your application gets rejected.
Multiple Installment Plans (MIP)
- Eligible students with existing Bukas Installment Plans may apply again, and maintain Multiple Installment Plans (MIP) with Bukas for additional tuition coverage.
How to Re-apply
- Once you are eligible to re-apply, the application buttons "Apply to a University or College" or "Apply to a Short course or Bootcamp" should be clickable for you. You may log in to your Bukas account to check this.
- To submit a new application, please click any of these buttons depending on your school.
You may check these articles to learn more about the application process and the reapplication eligibility requirements:
To learn more about Multiple Installment Plans (MIP), you may also check this link: https://bukas.ph/help-center/category/multiple-installment-plans/
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I avail of the PHP 500 e-voucher?
- Submit your application from December 7-15, 2023 (11:59 PM)
- You should have received an SMS informing you about your eligibility in this campaign.
- Applicants with rejected applications may receive a PHP 500 e-voucher as an inconvenience fee EXCEPT for those who were rejected for the following reasons:
- The applicant’s phone number is uncontactable.
- The applicant was not able to complete required documents.
- The applicant was not able to provide a co-borrower when asked to.
- The applicant’s co-borrower or additional contact person is uncontactable and did not complete the verification.
- The applicant created a duplicate account or started a new application using another mobile number.
- The applicant has unpaid outstanding balance.
When will I receive my PHP 500 e-voucher?
- If you're eligible to receive the PHP 500 e-voucher, you will be notified via SMS. The PHP 500 e-voucher will be distributed after the promo period.
Will my requested amount be automatically approved?
- Note that your application will still be reviewed and processed by our Assessment Team. Your application and requested amount are still subject for approval.
Where can I follow-up my application?
- We understand that this is urgent. You can always email us at [email protected] . Use the subject “DEC INC FEE – [SCHOOL]” so we can assist you ASAP.
What are you waiting for? Learn more about How to Apply for our Bukas Installment Plans here.