Checking out with the 12-month installment plan powered by Bukas is online and convenient. Sundin lang ang mga sumusunod na steps:
- Log on to your NTC Portal and select your subjects.
- Use your updated mobile number to create a Bukas account and agree to our terms and conditions. This automatically creates an account with Bukas.
- Select the 12-month installment plan. You will now be redirected to the Bukas portal.
- Verify your identity by preparing a valid ID, and a selfie with your ID.
- Enter your address information, guardian and guarantor details.
- Enter the amount that you need for your tuition. It should be the amount on your NTC Student portal.
- Submit your information and wait updates from us via SMS and email.
- Once your payment selection has been processed, confirm your agreement. After 1 to 2 working days, you will receive an SMS and email notifying you that you are successfully enrolled. You can see the status of your enrollment on the Enrollment view or Homepage of your student portal.
- Afterwards, we will send you an SMS to confirm we've disbursed the approved amount to the school.
- Log in to app.bukas.ph with your nominated mobile number and password to see your dues and repayment schedule.
For a guide on the documentary requirements, visit this page.
Additional documents may be required by our Assessment Team. Please keep your lines open as they may reach out to you via call or email. Follow all instructions carefully to complete your enrollment.
For the 12-month installment plan, you will need to prepare the following:
Who can I list as my guardian for NTC Installment Plans Powered by Bukas?
A guardian serves as your emergency contact. They should also be living with you. When checking out, we will need to collect their full name, relationship to the student and their contact information.