Does Uplift Code Camp provide Installment Plans?
Yes. Uplift Code Camp has partnered with Bukas to offer Full Stack Bootcamp students a flexible way to pay for their tuition. With Bukas Tuition Installment Plans, students can now choose to pay their tuition in 6, 12 or 18 monthly installments with options for 0% interest rates.
What Bukas payment options are being offered to Uplift Code Camp students?
Bukas offers full tuition coverage for students accepted into the part-time and full-time Full Stack Bootcamp at Uplift Code Camp.
You may choose from 3 installment plans offered to UCC students with an Original Principal of P58,000.
OPTION 1: 6-Month Installment Plan
- 0% interest
- Monthly payments at Php 9,667
OPTION 2: 12-Month Installment Plan
- 0.70% interest per month
- Monthly payment at Php 5,239
OPTION 3: 18-Month Installment Plan
- 1.7% interest per month
- Month 1-6: Php 986 (interest only)
- Month 7-18: Php 5,819
Who can apply for the Uplift Code Camp Installment Plan?
Part-time or full-time students enrolled in the Full Stack Bootcamp at Uplift Code Camp can apply for a Bukas Tuition Installment Plan worth P58,000.
What are the requirements to apply for an installment plan at Uplift Code Camp?
To apply for a Bukas installment plan:
- You must be enrolled to the Uplift Code Camp part-time or full-time Full Stack Bootcamp
- You must be a Filipino citizen
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You will also need to upload a government-issued photo ID with your address for verification purposes.
- You must have a Guardian or emergency contact living in the same household as you.
- You must have a Guarantor at least 21 years old with a source of income.
Please prepare the following additional requirements for your submission as well:
- Guarantor ID
- Guardian ID
- Additional POI
- Additional Contact Reference
How to apply for an Installment Plan at Uplift Code Camp?
To apply for an Installment Plan, part-time and full-time students enrolled in the Full Stack Bootcamp of Uplift Code Camp must do the following steps below.
- Once accepted into the Full Stack Bootcamp, you can register through bukas.ph and follow the step-by-step process. Make sure you submit true and complete details and documents to avoid processing delays. Deadline for submission of applications is on July 27.
- A Bukas representative will get in touch with you for a call interview. Please be sure to keep your lines open.
- Kindly prepare the additional documents for submission. These are your guardian's ID, your guarantor's ID, additional proof of income, additional emergency contact reference (name, mobile number, and relationship to student).
- Wait for feedback from our team.
- Once approved, login to the Bukas website or mobile app to confirm your application. Only applications that are confirmed will be accepted.
- Once confirmed, we will deposit your full payment directly to Uplift Code Camp.
You’re done! Pay your monthly dues at any Bukas partner payment channel.
When is the deadline for applying for an installment plan?
Deadline for installment plan applications is on July 27, 2021.
Please take note of the following important dates for the August 2021 batch:
July 21 (W) - Start of Applications for Bukas Installment Plans
July 27 (T) - Deadline for Bukas Applications
Aug 1 (Su) - Deadline for signed/confirmed contracts
Aug 2 (M) - Bukas to deposit full payment to UCC
How much can I request from Bukas?
All Uplift Code Camp students can apply for a fixed amount of Php 58,000. No other requested value will be accepted.
What do I put for my ID number?
If Uplift Code Camp did not provide you with a unique student number, you may input any placeholder number.
What tuition billing or SOA do I submit?
When asked to upload your tuition billing or enrollment form, simply upload the signed student contract provided to you by Uplift Code Camp upon acceptance into the program.
How do I pay for my Uplift Code Camp Installment Plan?
You can pay online or over-the-counter via bank (BPI, BDO, Unionbank, etc.) or non-bank partners (GCash, Paymaya, Cebuana Lhuillier, 7-Eleven, Bayad Center, etc.). Visit the How to Pay page for more details.
Is there a late fee?
If you miss your payment deadline, there will be a 5% late fee per month charged on the total unpaid past due amount. Be sure to use our tracker on your Bukas account to avoid missing deadlines.