In case you need additional tuition coverage, you can already re-apply for another loan. If you are interested, email us at [email protected] with the subject "Request for Additional Amount" so we can assist you.
Students with existing Bukas Installment Plans may apply again and maintain Multiple Installment Plans (MIP) with Bukas for additional tuition coverage. You may use your additional plan to settle current semester or incoming semester tuition fees.
Frequently Asked Questions on your Credit Limit
- I received an SMS informing me of my eligibility and credit limit for Multiple Installment Plan. What does this mean?
- The credit limit serves as the remaining amount that you can loan with Bukas after deducting the amount approved for your ongoing installment plans. Note that payments made on your ongoing installment plans will increase the maximum amount.
- Ibig sabihin, ang credit limit ay ang matitirang halaga na maaari mo pang hiramin sa Bukas kapag ibinawas ang ipinahiram sayo sa iyong mga kasalukuyang loan. Sa kada-buwan na nagbabayad ka sa tamang oras, nadadagdag ito sa iyong credit limit. Habang ikaw ay nagbabayad buwan-buwan, tumataas rin ang maximum amount na maaaring ipahiram sayo sa susunod mong loan.
- Does this mean I will be required to get the entire amount?
- No. You have the option to request for the entire amount for your next installment plan, but you can also request for less.
- Does this mean I will be automatically approved for this amount?
- No. Note that your application will still be reviewed and processed by our Assessment Team. Your application and requested amount are still subject for approval. Please also note that we cannot approve an amount that is more than the tuition balance indicated in your tuition document.
- If I get approved, what’s next?
- You will receive a loan agreement with our standard terms and conditions which you and you co-borrower need to confirm and agree in order to activate your loan.
- I cannot enter my entire credit limit in the system. What do I do now?
- Note that maximum requested amounts in our system will still apply (e.g. Php 50,000). If you need an amount that is more than the limit set on our system but still within your total credit limit, please email us at [email protected].
- I need more than my credit limit. What can I do?
- I received a text message with the credit limit, but I cannot click the reapply button. What do I do?
- Kindly send an email to [email protected] with subject "Request for Additional Amount" so we can assist you.
- Can I apply for the amount indicated in my credit limit anytime?
- Your credit limit may change depending on the status of your loan and your payment behavior. Once you are notified of your credit limit, it is best to apply as soon as you can so that you can still avail the amount indicated in your credit limit.
- How do I apply for another loan?
- Log in to your Bukas account, and click the "Apply to a University or College " or "Apply to a Short Course or Bootcamp" button. If you need assistance, email us at [email protected] with subject "Request for Additional Amount."
To learn more about Multiple Installment Plans (MIP), you may also check this link.