- Go to an official Bayad Center branch and ask for a BILLS PAYMENT SLIP.
- Write the "Student’s Name" under Account Name.
- Then add your contact number and date of payment.
- On Transaction Details, put a check mark beside "Bills Payment".
- Write "Bukas Finance Corp." or "Bukas.ph" as your Biller.
- Under "Amount Due", put the monthly installment amount due you would like to pay for.
- Under "Account Number", put your Bukas Installment Number/Reference Code found under the "My Installments" tab of your Bukas account.
- Return the Bills Payment Slip and pay the cashier to complete your transaction (NOTE: You will be charged an additional transaction fee by Bayad Center. This varies between P15 and P20 depending on the Bayad Center branch). Wait for 1 to 3 working days for your payment to reflect.
- Keep a copy of your bills payment slip in case of payment concerns.
COMING SOON. Follow our Facebook page for announcements!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much is the transaction fee if I pay using Bayad Center?
You will be charged a transaction fee. This will vary between P15 and P20, depending on the Bayad Center branch
- Bayad Center cannot locate the Biller Name. What do I do?
You can use "Bukas Finance Corp." or "Bukas.ph" as the biller's name. If you still have difficulty here, feel free to use our other payment methods found here.
Please also send us an email at [email protected] and include your full name, reference number and the branch of Bayad Center you experienced this with.
- I entered the wrong reference code and now my payment does not reflect. What do I do?
Kindly email us at [email protected] and include your full name, reference number and your deposit slip as proof of payment.
- The Bukas Installment Number or Reference Code is alphanumeric, the first three (3) characters are letters and succeeding seven (7) characters are numbers. Make sure to write legibly so that UnionBank or Bayad Center can process your payment correctly.
- If your due date falls on a weekend or on a holiday, please pay for your installment plan before the due date. In case of late payments, there will be a late payment fee amounting to 5% of the unpaid balance.
- If you have paid on time but the payment made does not reflect on your payment dashboard, please wait for 2-3 working days. You will receive an SMS once it reflects on your dashboard.
- No need to send a screenshot of your payment slip. You can check your dashboard in your Bukas account to see if the payment was reflected. It normally takes around 2-3 working days for it to appear on your dashboard.
If you have any issues on the processing of your payments, you can send us an email at [email protected] or chat us up on our Facebook.