For the Filipino version of this page, please visit here
- Open and login your Gcash app on your mobile phone.
- On the dashboard, go to “Pay Bills”.
- Under “Biller Categories”, select “Schools”.
- Search and select “Bukas Finance Corp.”
- Enter the complete name of the student, the reference number and amount you would like to pay. You can find your plan’s reference/installment number under the “My Installments” tab of your Bukas account.
- Review your details and click “Confirm” to pay.
Note: Gcash will charge an additional P20 service fee for each transaction. Make sure you have enough balance to pay the full amount plus service fee.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where can we get the reference code that we need for GCASH?
Kindly use your Bukas Installment Plan Reference Code. You will be able to find this on your disclosure statement or on your My Installments Tab on your Bukas Portal.
- I received a text from GCASH that my payment will be posted on the next business day, but why don’t I see it on my Bukas Account?
It takes up to 24 hours for GCASH to reflect your payments on their app. Separately, You will receive an SMS once your payment reflects in our system. This would take about 1-3 business days (excludes weekends and holidays). You can also log-in to your Bukas account to check out your payment dashboard!
- What do I do if I’ve sent the payment but I entered the wrong reference code.
Please send your full name, installment number, and contact number along with your proof of payment with a subject "Payment Concerns" to [email protected] manner.
- I can’t find Bukas Finance Corp. under the Loans. How do I pay?
You will be able to find Bukas Finance Corp under the School category instead.
- Can I make partial or advance payments to Bukas using Gcash?
Yes! You can enter any amount you’d like on Gcash to make partial, full or advance payments to Bukas Finance Corp.
- Does Gcash charge a transaction fee when I use it to pay for my Bukas dues?
Yes, Gcash charges a P20 fee for every transaction. Make sure your Gcash balance is enough to cover your dues plus the transaction fee to avoid failed payments.