For the Filipino version of this page, please visit here
- Login to your account at app.bukas.ph/login and click the “My Installments Tab”. Click the Installment Plan that you would like to pay for.
- Scroll down to “Payment Method”, open “Dragonpay” and click “Pay installment via Dragonpay”.
- Select “Online Banking” or “E-Banking”. Select “Grab Pay”.
* If you are using your computer or laptop you will be redirected to a page with a QR code. Follow the provided instructions to pay using your Grab App.
* If you are using a mobile device, you will be redirected to the Grab App automatically.
- On your Grab App, nominate the amount and select the payment method. Click Pay. Note that you may be asked to enter your Grab Pin or a 6-digit OTP.
- You will receive a success message from Grab.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I can’t find Bukas Loans on the Grab App’s billers. What do I do?
Currently, you cannot pay to Bukas directly from Grab. You may only do so through Dragonpay. Kindly log on to your Bukas portal and select Dragonpay as your payment method.
- I saw the message from Grab that my payment was a success, but why don’t I see it on my Bukas Account?You will receive an SMS once your payment reflects in our system. This would take about 1-3 business days (excludes weekends and holidays). You can also log-in to your Bukas account to check out your payment dashboard!
- Will I be charged a transaction fee when I use it to pay for my Bukas dues?
Yes, there is a Php 10.00 transaction fee. Kindly ensure that you have sufficient funds to cover this.