RCBC Online Banking
- Go to www.rcbconlinebanking.com and log in to your RCBC account
- Go to ‘Pay Bills’ Menu, and under Payment Details:
- Pay From: Select ‘Source Account Number’ dropdown
- Pay To: Select ‘List of Billers’, Select ‘OTHERS’, then select ‘BUKAS FINANCE CORPORATION’
3. Input the following payment details:
- Reference Code
- Borrower Name
- Contact Number
- Remarks (if applicable)
4. Click ‘Submit’ button, then ‘Proceed To Payment’.
5. Input ‘OTP’, then Submit.
6. You can save the Bills Payment Cyber Receipt by selecting the following options:
- Save Transactions as Template
- Save Receipt as Local file
- Save to Mail Box
- Go to an RCBC branch and ask for a BILLS COLLECTION SLIP
- Fill out the Bills payment with the following information:
- Biller/Account Name: BUKAS FINANCE CORPORATION
- Policy/Cardholder Name: BORROWER'S FULL NAME
- Account Number: LOAN REFERENCE CODE (e.g. ABC1234567): You can find this in the 'My Installments' tab in the Bukas account where the application was done.
- Other Payment Information: CONTACT NUMBER
3. If you will be paying in cash, please indicate the CASH AMOUNT.
4. If you will be paying via check payment, please fill up the check details (drawee bank & branch, account & check number, and amount).
5. Please review and make sure the details placed are correct before going to the Service Associate (SA).
6. Keep a copy of the validated Bills Collection Slip as proof of payment.
Over-the-Counter (TouchQ Machine)
- Go to an RCBC branch and tap the TouchQ screen to start.
- Tap BILLS PAYMENT. Choose CATEGORY and then select "BUKAS FINANCE CORPORATION" as your biller.
- Tap MODE OF PAYMENT and enter the following details:
- Reference Number (e.g. ABC1234567): You can find this in the 'My Installments' tab in the Bukas account where the application was done.
- Amount Due
- Contact Number
4. Confirm the transaction details to get your queue number.
5. Present your Queue Number Slip to the Service Associate (SA) and settle your dues.
6. Keep a copy of the validated Universal Transaction Slip as proof of payment.
- The Bukas Installment Number or Reference Code is alphanumeric; the first three (3) characters are letters, and the succeeding seven (7) characters are numbers. Make sure to write legibly so that RCBC can process your payment correctly.
- RCBC does not charge transaction fees for both over-the-counter and online banking transactions.
- If your due date falls on a weekend or on a holiday, please pay for your installment plan before the due date. In case of late payments, there will be a late payment fee amounting to 5% of the unpaid balance.
- If you have paid on time but the payment made does not reflect on your payment dashboard, please wait for 2-3 working days. You will receive an SMS once it reflects on your dashboard.
- No need to send a screenshot of your payment slip. You can check your dashboard in your Bukas account to see if the payment was reflected. It normally takes around 2-3 working days for it to appear on your dashboard.
If you have any further clarifications, you can contact us through our Contact Us page. You can also schedule a call with us through this link.