I want to pay for my previous and current semester. What do I do?

You can apply for a tuition installment plan to cover your remaining balance from the previous semester as well as the current semester. Make sure to submit a school assessment form or a statement of account that shows your previous and current tuition balance. Please note that the total amount to be approved will still depend on the assessment of our operations team. Also, it will be the school’s decision on how to deduct balances from the previous and current semester.