Multiple Tuition Installment Plans
Students with existing Bukas Installment Plans may apply again and maintain multiple installment plans with Bukas for additional tuition coverage. You may use your additional plan to settle current semester or incoming semester tuition fees. Keep your lines open as we will keep you posted on the credit limit that you can re-apply for.
You just need to have at least a good rating or higher than that on your eligibility meter. Pero paano kung “fair ”pa lamang ang eligibility meter mo? Here are some tips to improve your eligibility rating: Here's what you can do:
- 60 days should have passed from the activation date of your most recent installment plan.
- Practice good payment behavior (not just in Bukas!) especially for your monthly repayments.
- Being easily contactable and responsive to our calls, emails, questionnaires, and other communications can also help! Kaya siguraduhing updated ang contact information mo sa amin tulad ng iyong mobile phone number and email address. Magsend ka lang ng email sa [email protected] kung may pagbabago sa iyong mga contact information..
As soon as you are eligible you can reapply for up to your credit limit.
How to Re-apply
The apply button is available on your Bukas account only if you are eligible to apply again. If you do not see this button, check if you meet the requirements above.
You, as the student, will repeat the same application submission steps. Hence, you will be asked to provide your tuition information again such as your updated school assessment form.
All applications will undergo a thorough review and will be subject to approval. It will take 3-5 business days, excluding weekends and holidays, before you receive the final result.
FAQs on your Credit Limit
- I received an SMS informing me of my eligibility and credit limit for my multiple installment plan. What does this mean?
You may have received a sample SMS such as below.
The credit limit serves as the remaining amount that you can loan with Bukas after deducting the amount approved for your ongoing installment plans. Note that payments made on your ongoing installment plans will increase the maximum amount.
Ibig sabihin, ang credit limit ay ang matitirang halaga na maaari mo pang hiramin sa Bukas kapag ibinawas ang ipinahiram sayo sa iyong mga kasalukuyang loan. Sa kada-buwan na nagbabayad ka, nadadagdag ito sa iyong credit limit. Habang ikaw ay nagbabayad buwan-buwan, tumataas rin ang maximum amount na maaaring ipahiram sayo sa susunod mong loan.
- Does this mean I will be required to get the entire amount?
No. You have the option to request for the entire amount for your next installment plan but you can also request for less.
- Does this mean I will be automatically approved for this amount?
No. Note that your application will still be reviewed and processed by our Operations Team. Your application and requested amount is still subject for approval.
- Once I get approved, what’s next?
You will receive a loan agreement with our standard terms and conditions which you will need to confirm and agree in order to activate your loan.
- I cannot enter my entire credit limit in the system. What do I do now?
Note that maximum requested amounts in our system will still apply (e.g. Php 50,000). If you need an amount that is more than the limit set on our system but still within your total credit limit, please email us at [email protected]
- I need more than my credit limit. What can I do?
By settling your payments in advance, you will have a higher chance of increasing your maximum amount. Learn more about how to pay here: https://bukas.ph/help-center/how-do-i-pay/.
- I received a text message with the credit limit but I do not see the button to reapply. What do I do?
You can only reapply for this amount once you are eligible for Multiple Installment Plans. Your eligibility meter should have a “Good” or “Very Good” rating for you to be able to reapply for this amount.
How to maintain Multiple Installment Plans
Having more than one installment plan also means following more than one monthly dues. Here are some tips on how to maintain Multiple Installment Plans.
- Tip #1: Use the payment dashboard on your Bukas account to keep track of your Multiple Installment Plans and their respective due dates. This table is updated every time you pay so you can take note of which months need to be settled for each installment plan.
Your payment table updates only after 1-3 business days after making a deposit.
- Tip #2: When settling monthly dues for your installment plans, it is important to indicate the reference code or installment number for the specific plan you are paying for. You will need to make separate transactions or deposits per installment plan to ensure your payment is recorded for that specific plan’s payment dashboard.
- Tip #3 While we cannot change the repayment date for any installment plan after its approval, you may opt to pay your Multiple Installment Plans’ dues all in the same day to avoid the hassle of handling multiple transactions on different days of the month. Take note of tip #2 and the schedule of your payment due so that none of your installment plans are past their due date.
If plan #1 is due on June 15 and plan #2 is due on June 26, you may pay every 13th of the month for both your installment plans. That way, neither of them is due and you settle both accounts in 1 day.