Kung wala ka pang school ID, pwede kang mag-submit ng selfie mo na may hawak na government-issued valid ID.
You may review our list of valid government IDs to see what you can use. If you still don’t have any of these, you can send an email to [email protected].
Valid ID list (need only 1 of these)
- Driver's License (including Student Permits with official receipt)
- Social Security System (SSS) Card (date of birth must be visible on the ID)
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
- Postal ID (old postal IDs must have a photo of both front and back)
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- National ID
- Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) ID
- Philippine National Police (PNP) ID
- Bureau of Fire Protection ID
- Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card
- OFW ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- Police Clearance Certificate or Police Clearance Card
- Seaman’s Books
- National Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID
- Philhealth ID
- Voter's Certification
- Voter's ID
- Barangay ID (Upload Front and Back View)
Take a proper selfie with ID
Follow these quick tips to ensure faster processing!
Upload a clear photo of yourself holding your ID.
- Tip #1: Make sure your selfie is not cropped.
- Tip #2: The details on your ID should be readable and your face should be fully seen. Do not cover any part of your ID or face
- Tip #3: Make sure that you have sufficient lighting.
- Tip #4: Refrain from using filters.
- Tip #5: Ensure that you are dressed properly.
- Tip #6: Use your phone's back camera while taking a photo of yourself holding your ID for higher resolution.
For guides to other valid documents, please see: