Far Eastern University Freshman Application for S.Y. 2022- 2023 is now open!
This year, FEU Admissions will only be based on your academic performance from Grades 11 to 12. There will be no entrance exams this year and everything will be done online to ensure everyone's safety and wellbeing! With that being said, what are the steps to apply?
Prep the following documents!
(Make sure it's in PDF Format)
- Grade 11 Report Card
- Recently issued Grade 12 Report Card (if available)
- Certification of Good Moral Character (optional)
- Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate
I'm done preparing these documents, what's next? We go to SPACE
- Register via https://student-central.azurewebsites.net/registration
- Check the link provided in your registered email to activate your account.
- Log-in and fill-out the Admission Form.
- Upload the required admission application documents for evaluation of your eligibility to college.
- Click the Submit button once all information requirements were filled-out on your Admission Form.
- Check your Admission Control Number in your registered email for confirmation of your admission application.
- Pay your admission application fee of P500.00. Payment options are provided on our website.
- Send a scanned copy of your payment slip to [email protected]
- The application results will be released via the registered email of the applicant three weeks after submitting the online admission application form.
Got any more questions? Feel free to visit their website here. At Bukas, you can also express your interest by filling up this form and we can connect you to the school.
Everyone can dream, but only a feu actually do something to pursue it. We're here rooting for you as you embark on your journey! Good luck with your application!