Far Eastern University Institute of Technology (FEU Tech) was created with a vision of training the next generation of engineers and technologists in the country. If you’re geared towards engineering or computer studies, then studying at FEU Tech is a step towards the right direction. FEU Tech online enrollment, however, is the first step!
Applying for college today may look different than usual pero hindi ibig sabihin na your college experience would be any less exciting. At dahil alam namin ang pressure at confusion when it comes to college enrollment, we’ve listed down key information you might need about FEU Tech online enrollment in this one handy guide. Are you ready?
Where do I begin my FEU Tech application?
Like other colleges and universities, FEU Tech decided to waive the annual entrance exam to help students like you transition easier from Senior High School to college, especially with our current pandemic situation. Ngayong fully online na ang college application, pwede ka nang maging full-fledged iTamaraw in three easy steps!
- Register online
- Get started with your college application by answering the online registration form. You can find it at bit.ly/FEU_CORE! The form will require your basic information and your preferred campus and degree program. Nakapili ka na ba? Since ito rin ang ginagamit na form ng FEU Alabang at FEU Diliman applicants, make sure to select ‘FEU Tech’ from the dropdown menu options.
At this point of the application, wala ka pang kailangan ibigay na documents and other requirements. You just need a valid email address to successfully submit the form!
- Submit the requirements
- Pagkatapos mong sagutan ang online registration form, the next step is to download the required forms from tinyurl.com/FEUTECHFORMS. No sign-ins necessary for this one! Requirements are crucial to your application. Siguraduhing tama at kumpleto ang requirements para sa hassle free na application.
Once completed, email the digital copies at admissions@[email protected] while the original forms can be submitted via courier to the Admissions Office at P. Paredes St., Sampaloc, Manila 1015.
- Pay your enrollment fees online
- Last but not least, pay your enrollment fees! Para sa mga incoming college freshmen, this includes your basic tuition, miscellaneous, and lab fees. While total fees depend on your preferred degree program, may options naman ang lahat ng students kung paano magbabayad–either in installments or in cash!
Either way, stay safe and settle your fees online! Pwede kang magbayad sa mga sumusunod na FEU Tech payment partners:
- Bank of the Philippine Islands - Morayta branch
- Robinsons Bank - Main Office Branch
- Land Bank of the Philippines - España Branch
- Banco De Oro - Recto Branch
- Metrobank - Morayta branch
- GCash Bank transfer to “FEU Institute of Technology
- Robinsons Bank
Some important reminders:
- Makikita mo ang final fees na kailangan mong bayaran sa iyong Certificate of Registration (COR). You can view it online during the enrollment period!
- Make sure to have enough balance in your account to cover your payable amount and service charge (if any) para maiwasan ang payment errors.
- Don’t forget to email your proof of payment sa [email protected]. Pwede ang scanned copy or digital photo ng deposit slip, bills payment form o kaya naman confirmation receipt!
- After your payment is confirmed, expect an email from the Admissions Office. Dito mo na makukuha ang iyong student number, student portal access, and MILES access.
- For more information on FEU Tech bank details, click here.
Pay for your tuition and other schools through a tuition installment plan. With Bukas, pwedeng maging mas affordable at mas magaan ang pag-aaral mo sa FEU Tech. We can cover up to 100% of your tuition and other school fees while you pay us back in low monthly installments. No grade requirement and available for all year levels. Kahit ikaw na incoming freshman pa lang! Ayos, diba? Learn more about our installment plans!
Until when I can apply at FEU Tech?
Currently, wala pang deadline for college freshmen admissions. But the enrollment period is already ongoing! Since limited lang ang slots na available per degree program, we suggest you apply the soonest. For the latest updates, make it a habit to regularly check the school’s official Facebook page.
Kung sure ka na sa FEU Tech but still undecided sa degree program na kukunin mo, okay lang yan! Pwede ka naman mag reserve ng slot mo by filling out the reservation form. You can simply tick off the box in the form that confirms your intent to enroll without committing to a specific program. Take your time!
What are the admission requirements for FEU Tech?
Admission requirements differ depending on year level and the type of student applicant. Para sa mga incoming college freshman, you can consider this as your checklist:
List of requirements
- Grade 12 SHS Report Card (F138)
- Good Moral Character Certificate
- Original and photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate
- Application form
- Freshman affiliation form
- Credential submission form
- Data privacy form
Documents may take time to prepare. Para siguradong kumpleto at walang makakalimutan, check out FEU Tech’s online enrollment checklist!
Your Frequently Asked Questions, answered!
Anong college courses ang offered sa FEU Tech?
Marami kang degree programs na pwedeng pagpilian sa FEU Tech, specifically courses in engineering and computer studies. It’s called ‘Institute of Technology’ for good reason! Here’s a quick overview of the school’s current course offerings:
College of Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
College of Computer Studies and Multimedia Arts
- Computer Science with specialization in Software Engineering
- Information Technology with specialization in Animation and Game Development
- Information Technology with specialization in Digital Arts
- Information Technology with specialization in Service Management and Business Analytics
- Information Technology with specialization in Web and Mobile App
- Multimedia Arts with specialization in Digital Film and Animation
Magkano ang tuition sa FEU Tech?
Your tuition and other miscellaneous fees will depend on your preferred program. Para sa incoming college freshmen, it currently ranges from 48,000 pesos to 50,000 pesos per term. Note that FEU Tech follows a trimester schedule!
Ano po yung MILES?
MILES stands for Mastery-based Individualized Learning Enhancement System. Ito yung ginagamit na learning system ng FEU Tech ngayong limited ang face-to-face classroom instruction. Once you’re officially enrolled, the Admissions Office will give you access to MILES via email. Kasama na rin ang access sa ibang learning platforms like Canvas, BigBlueButton, G Suite, Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft Office. Hopefully, this learning strategy will help you learn well kahit na virtual muna ang college experience mo!
Online classes pa rin ba ngayong pasukan?
FEU Tech follows the quarantine guidelines and health protocols set by the government. So as of now, it’s safe to say na team online ka pa rin muna! The good news is, pwede kang pumili kung anong mode of learning ang mas gusto mo. Sa online registration form, you can select from three options: fully online, blended online, or blended face-to-face. Bago ka pumili, we suggest you learn what each mode of learning will look like for you!
May tanong ka pa ba about your enrollment? Check out FEU Tech’s official website or ask the Admissions Office directly! You can email them at [email protected] or pwede ka ring tumawag sa (02) 8281 8888. Either way, kasama mo ang Bukas ngayong college–mula online enrollment hanggang graduation. We’re excited for you, FEUture iTamaraw!
Learn more about Bukas and how we make education affordable for thousands of Filipino students like you. Apply for a tuition installment plan in your upcoming intake, and join our growing community for more tips and advice about all things student life. A better tomorrow awaits. Sa'yo ang Bukas!