Far Eastern University Diliman (FEU Diliman) has partnered with Bukas to offer college students 12-month tuition installment plans starting December 3, 2020. FEU Diliman is now the 5th FEU campus where Bukas is available. The other campuses offering the 12-month tuition installment plans or student loans for college students are FEU Manila, FEU Makati, FEU Institute of Technology (FIT) and FEU Alabang. Read on below to learn more about what FEU Diliman college students can get out of the new tuition installment plans offered by FEU and Bukas.
What is Bukas Tuition Installment Plan and how does it work?
The Bukas Tuition Installment Plan or Student Loan is an affordable and flexible way to pay for your tuition. Through the installment plan, Bukas covers up to 100% of the student's tuition today and allows them to divide their tuition payments into 12 monthly installments to better fit their family's monthly budget. For example, a P30,000 tuition fee can be converted into 12 monthly payments of P3,025 only.
Interest rates for the 12-month installment plans start at only 1.5% flat monthly interest per month and include a one-time service fee of 3%. In addition, students have the option to pre-terminate their plans or fully pay their plans before the end of the 12 months without any early-termination fees or other penalties.
How much is the tuition coverage for FEU Diliman students? Can students apply every semester?
Bukas can provide full or partial tuition coverage for FEU Diliman college students. Students can apply any time whether it is for enrollment, prelims, midterms or finals. In addition, students who apply for tuition coverage this semester/term can still apply for additional coverage for the succeeding terms. Students can learn more by visiting our multiple installment plans page.
Who can apply for a Bukas Tuition Installment Plan at FEU Diliman?
All college students from Far Eastern University Diliman may apply for a Bukas Tuition Installment Plan. To qualify, college students must:
- be a Filipino citizen and at least 18 years old
- have their FEU Diliman student ID or any government-issued ID
- have a physical or digital copy of their assessment form
- have a guarantor at least 21 years old with proof of income
To make sure you have the right documents, you may view the list of accepted application documents.
Which college courses in FEU Diliman are qualified to apply for a Tuition Installment Plan (Student Loan)?
The following undergraduate courses in FEU Diliman are qualified to apply for a Bukas Tuition Installment Plan:
- B.S. Accountancy
- B.S. Business Administration major in Financial Management and Business Analytics
- B.S. Business Administration major in Operations and Service Management
- B.S. Business Administration major in Marketing Management and Multimedia Technology
- B.S. Information Technology with specialization in Animation and Game Development
- B.S. Information Technology with specialization in Web and Mobile Applications
How can FEU Diliman students apply for a Tuition Installment Plan?
To apply for a Bukas Tuition Installment Plan, simply follow the steps below.
- Register and complete your profile
- Fill-out and submit the application form. Wait for 1-2 days to get feedback via SMS or Email.
- Once approved, login and confirm your application.
- Once confirmed, your full payment will be disbursed by Bukas directly to FEU Diliman. You will receive an SMS once it has been disbursed. Kindly wait 1-2 days for it to reflect on your student portal.
- Pay your monthly dues at any of our partner payment channels.