Editorial note: This article has been updated on April 12, 2021.
Are you ready to become a Fatimanian?
Kahit na gaano pa karami ang mga changes brought by the pandemic, tuloy pa rin ang college life mo! If you’re planning to study at Our Lady of Fatima University (OLFU) this coming school year, para sa’yo ang guide na ito.
We listed down all the important things you need to know for your enrollment as well as some common questions you might ask. Before you know it, you’re already enrolled and ready to jumpstart your journey at OLFU. Let’s get started!
Where do I begin my OLFU college application?
You have two options for your college application! Pwede ka mag walk-in sa OLFU campus or do it all online. Hopefully, as is highly recommended by the University, you choose the latter and apply from the comforts of your own home. With our current situation, online application is the best option. Safety first!
Sa sobrang dali mag-apply sa OLFU via online, you can do it in these three easy steps:
1. Sagutan ang online application form
- At this point of the application, wala ka pang kailangang ibigay na documents and other requirements. Just enter your valid email address to get started and completely fill out the form! Aside from basic personal information, ilalagay mo rin dito kung saang OLFU campus mo gusto mag-apply and your preferred college program. You can answer this in 10 minutes or less!
Not yet decided on what course to take? Check out your options, options, options with this helpful table of OLFU’s program offerings across all campuses!
2. Hintayin ang confirmation email from the OLFU Admissions Office
- The confirmation email lets you know that your online application has been received by the Admissions Team of your chosen campus. Makikita mo rin sa confirmation email ang iyong applicant reference number at ang mga next steps na kailangan mong gawin to settle your payment.
If you need help regarding online payment, keep calm and contact your Admissions Team! They should be able to guide you through the process.
3. Pay your enrollment fees online
- Complete your college application by paying your enrollment fees. For incoming college freshmen, the minimum required fees include an application fee (Php 500) and a minimum down payment (Php 1,500). Don’t worry! Mababawas naman sa total tuition assessment mo ang ibabayad mong down payment.
Note: These initial fees are applicable to non-maritime college programs. Kung interested ka sa maritime program, the application fee is Php 900. The minimum down payment is still Php 1,500. Learn more about the updated OLFU school fees.
For a safer and more convenient payment transaction, pwede kang magbayad online via Dragonpay online banking or through any of its other partner channels. For more information, check out this comprehensive payment options guide.
Some important reminders:
- Make sure to have enough balance in your account to cover your payable amount and service charge (if any) para maiwasan ang payment errors.
- Take note of your applicant number! Ito ang magiging reference number mo for all transactions habang wala ka pang official student number.
- Don’t forget to email a copy of your payment receipt with name and applicant number to the Admissions Team para ma-enlist ka nila sa AIMS aka OLFU’s student portal!
Until when can I apply at OLFU?
The application period is currently ongoing until August 2021! We suggest you apply the soonest since limited lang ang slots na available, especially for the different OLFU campuses and college programs! After all, kayang kaya mo naman gawin ang buong admission process online.
What are the admission requirements for OLFU?
Admission requirements differ depending on year level and the type of student applicant. Para sa mga incoming freshmen, you can consider this your checklist:
- Original Grade 12 SHS Report Card (F138)
- Original F137 (with request letter from OLFU)
- Original Good Moral Character Certificate
- Clear Photocopy of SHS Diploma
- Clear photocopies of PSA Birth Certificate
- Clear photocopy of Marriage Certificate (for married female)
- Two (2) copies of recent 2x2 studio photos with white background
If you’re interested, here’s the complete list of requirements!
Your Frequently Asked Questions, answered!
Magkano po ang tuition?
College tuition ranges from Php 21,000- 29,000 per sem. It depends kung anong college program ang kukunin mo. The good news is, #MayBukas na sa OLFU! This means Fatimanians, even incoming freshmen like you, can choose to pay their tuition with Bukas. Kahit na ano pang course and year level, pwede!
Kapag nag-apply ka for a tuition installment plan, we can cover up to 100% of your tuition while you pay us back in 12 months. Oh diba, mas affordable na ang pag-aaral mo sa OLFU at makakapag-enroll ka pa sa dream course mo without the worry of paying your tuition in full. If you’re interested, you can learn more about our installment plans here!
Pwede ba ako mag-enroll kahit hindi kumpleto ang requirements ko?
Yes! As long as you follow the online application process above, makakapag-enroll ka sa OLFU. This also means you can complete your requirements kahit ongoing na ang klase. If you have more questions about this, feel free to contact the Admissions Office.
Paano ko malalaman kung officially enrolled na ako?
Registration card is key! The Admissions Office will send your registration card via email once you’ve submitted all major requirements and paid the minimum down payment for your tuition. Kung natanggap mo na ‘to, together with your class schedule, it means you are officially enrolled. Congrats and welcome to Fatima!
Ano po yung FLEX?
FLEX stands for Fatima Learning Experience. Kung natry mo nang mag research about OLFU enrollment before, chances are, you’ve seen this on the website or on social media pages!
Simply put, FLEX is the University’s response to help Fatimanians adapt and learn better online while face-to-face classes are still suspended. Hindi ito entrance exam but an access to guidance services, learning resources, and laboratory modules! Galing, diba?
Learn more about OLFU’s new battle cry, “Go, FLEX!”
Online classes pa rin ba ngayong pasukan?
As of now, team online ka pa rin muna! Following the FLEX, you can expect your freshman year to have a mix of online classes, distance learning, and on-campus learning (depends on quarantine guidelines and health protocols).
On the bright side, isipin mo nalang na hindi mo kailangan magsuot ng uniform kapag online classes. Don’t worry! Makikita mo rin ang blockmates mo in person someday.
May tanong ka pa ba about your enrollment? Check out more of these OLFU Enrollment Guide or ask the Admissions Office directly!
Kahit na gaano pa man karami ang mga pagbabago sa pag-aaral–mula online enrollment hanggang online class–hindi naman magbabago ang dami ng aral at kwento na makukuha mo pagpasok mo ngayong taon. Kasama mo ang Bukas mula first year hanggang graduation! Ang tanong handa ka na bang simulan ang college journey mo?
Learn more about how we make education affordable for thousands of Filipino students like you. If you’re interested in a Bukas tuition installment plan, apply here. Kung gusto mo maging updated with our latest content and updates, you can connect with us on Facebook or reach us anytime via email!