Processing of application usually takes 3-5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). However, processing time may take longer when there is a high volume of applications of if you repeatedly encounter revisions required on your application and profile.
To avoid delays, take note of these tips below:
Take a proper selfie with ID
- Tip #1: Make sure to upload a clear photo of yourself holding your ID.
- Tip #2: The details on your ID should be readable and your face should be fully seen. Do not cover any part of your ID or face
- Tip #3: Use your phone's back camera while taking a photo of yourself holding your ID for higher resolution.
- Tip #4: Remove your ID from your case.
If you do not have a student ID, you can take a selfie with any government-issued valid ID found here.
Here is the sample of a correct selfie with ID file:
Make sure that your proof of residence is acceptable
- Tip #1: The address on your proof of residence should match exactly with the address stated on your Bukas profile.
- Tip # 2: Your proof of residence should only be any of the following documents:
- Driver's License
- Barangay Certificate
- Police ID/Clearance
- Water Bill *
- Electricity Bill *
- Landline Phone Bill *
- Postpaid line bill *
- Internet Bill *
- Bank statement with Address *
- Credit Card Statement of Account (SoA) *
- Income Tax Return (with address)
- Lease Contract
Items with asterisk (*) - These documents have to be dated within the last 3 months.
- Tip #3: The file uploaded must show the entire page of your proof of residence and not just a portion of it. Do not fold or cover any part of your proof of residence.
- Tip #4: You may use a proof of residence named under you - the student - or your guardian. However, if it is named after a different person aside from the aforementioned, please send another proof of residence and state your relationship with the owner of that document to email@example.com
Here is a sample of how your proof of residence should look like:
Make sure that your guarantor's proof of income file is acceptable
- Tip #1: The details on your guarantor's proof of income such as the name of guarantor, business name, business address, and amount of monthly salary should match exactly with the details on your Bukas profile.
- Tip #2: Your guarantor's proof of income should be one of the following documents:
- If Employed:
- Income Tax Return BIR 2316
- Certificate of Employment with monthly income
- Payslips (Official copy/ Screenshot on employee portal)
- Payroll bank account statement, web screenshots of online banking payroll credits or mobile banking app
- If Self-Employed or Has Own Business:
- DTI Permit
- City Business Permit
- Barangay Business Permit
- Bank Statements
- Income Tax Return 1701
- Audited Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement, Statement of Changes in Equity and Notes to Financial Statements)
- If OFW:
- Employment Contract
- Remittance Receipts
Here is a sample of how your proof of income should look like:
Complete all required information and upload all required documents
- Tip #1: Avoid answering "none" or "NA" especially for guarantor's income details. Provide all the data asked from you.
- Tip #2: Avoid using abbreviations especially for business names and landmarks; write the complete name.
- Tip #3: Follow the following formats for address:
- Address Line 1: Enter your street address for address line 1 field.
- Address Line 2: Apartment, building, unit or floor, barangay, city, and province
Sample arrangement: 8888, Eski Street, Jade Apartment, Brgy. Olympia, Makati City, Metro Manila
- Tip #4: In uploading files, make sure that you have a stable internet connection and the files do not exceed 10MB. You can also try to log in to a different device to upload your files with ease. After trying these options but the same problem persists, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Uploading Concerns" as the subject. Kindly attach a screenshot of the scenario and the files to be uploaded for faster processing.