Bukas Finance Corp. is a duly registered Financing Company with SEC registration No. CS201901691 and Certificate of Authority No. 1199.

Please remember to study the Terms and Conditions in the Disclosure Statement before proceeding with any loan transaction.

Close - Icon
Help Center  >  I need to adjust my subjects. What do I do?

I need to adjust my subjects. What do I do?

As of this writing, adjustment of units/subjects and cancellation requests must be done through PHINMA.

The following PHINMA representatives are more than willing to assist you.

  • Finance Team
  • Marketing (Freshmen)
  • Center for Student Development and Leadership (Upperclassmen)

Bukas will only process those that are endorsed by PHINMA.

If you have account-specific concerns, kindly reach out to us though Contact Us Form.

Note: This article is valid to ALL PHINMA campuses in the Philippines (except SWU and COC campuses).