To complete your application and your profile, you will need to submit documents such as a proof of income.
For guides to other valid documents, please see:
Valid Proof of Income (need only 1 of these)
- Income Tax Return BIR 2316
- Certificate of Employment with monthly income
- Payslips (Official copy/ Screenshot on employee portal)*
- Payroll bank account statement, web screenshots of online banking payroll credits or mobile banking app
If Self-Employed or Has Own Business:
- DTI Permit
- City Business Permit
- Barangay Business Permit
- Bank Statements
- Income Tax Return 1701
- Audited Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement, Statement of Changes in Equity and Notes to Financial Statements)
- Employment Contract
- Remittance Receipts*
Items with asterisk (*) - These documents have to be dated within the last 3 months.
Make sure your Proof of Income is Acceptable
Follow these quick tips to ensure faster processing!
- Tip #1: Avoid answering "none" or "NA" especially for guarantor's income details. Provide all the data asked from you.
- Tip #2: Avoid using abbreviations especially for business names and landmarks; write the complete name.
- Tip #3: Follow the following formats for address:
- Address Line 1: Enter your street address for address line 1 field.
- Address Line 2: Apartment, building, unit or floor, barangay, city, and province
Sample arrangement: 8888, Eski Street, Jade Apartment, Brgy. Olympia, Makati City, Metro Manila
- Tip #4: Documents marked with asterisk (*) - have to be dated within the last 3 months.
- Tip #5: In uploading files, make sure that you have a stable internet connection and the files do not exceed 10MB. You can also try to log in to a different device to upload your files with ease. After trying these options but the same problem persists, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Uploading Concerns" as the subject. Kindly attach a screenshot of the scenario and the files to be uploaded for faster processing.