To complete your application and your profile, you will need to submit documents such as a proof of residence.
Valid Proof of Residence (need only 1 of these)
- Driver's License
- Barangay Certificate
- Police ID/Clearance
- Water Bill *
- Electricity Bill *
- Landline Phone Bill *
- Postpaid line bill *
- Internet Bill *
- Bank statement with Address *
- Credit Card Statement of Account (SoA) *
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Lease Contract
Items with asterisk (*) - These documents have to be dated within the last 3 months.
Make sure your Proof of Residence is Acceptable
Follow these quick tips to ensure faster processing!
- Tip #1: The address on your proof of residence should match exactly with the address stated on your Bukas profile.
- Tip # 2: Documents marked with asterisk (*) - have to be dated within the last 3 months.
- Tip #3: The file uploaded must show the entire page of your proof of residence and not just a portion of it. Do not fold or cover any part of your proof of residence.
- Tip #4: You may use a proof of residence named under you - the student - or your guardian. However, if it is named after a different person aside from the aforementioned, please send another proof of residence and state your relationship with the owner of that document to [email protected]
- Tip #5: In uploading files, make sure that you have a stable internet connection and the files do not exceed 10MB. You can also try to log in to a different device to upload your files with ease. After trying these options but the same problem persists, please send an email to [email protected] with "Uploading Concerns" as the subject. Kindly attach a screenshot of the scenario and the files to be uploaded for faster processing.
If you do not have any of the valid documents or if you are having difficulties in uploading them, feel free to send an email to [email protected] or schedule a call at Calendly.
For guides to other valid documents, please see:
Would you prefer a different language in our Help Center to support you better? If you are a student, let us know here. If you are a parent or a guardian, you can go here.