To complete your application and your profile, you will need to submit documents such as a proof of residence.
For guides to other valid documents, please see:
Valid Proof of Residence (need only 1 of these)
- Driver's License
- Barangay Certificate
- Police ID/Clearance
- Water Bill *
- Electricity Bill *
- Landline Phone Bill *
- Postpaid line bill *
- Internet Bill *
- Bank statement with Address *
- Credit Card Statement of Account (SoA) *
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Lease Contract
Items with asterisk (*) - These documents have to be dated within the last 3 months.
Make sure your Proof of Residence is Acceptable
Follow these quick tips to ensure faster processing!
- Tip #1: The address on your proof of residence should match exactly with the address stated on your Bukas profile.
- Tip # 2: Documents marked with asterisk (*) - have to be dated within the last 3 months.
- Tip #3: The file uploaded must show the entire page of your proof of residence and not just a portion of it. Do not fold or cover any part of your proof of residence.
- Tip #4: You may use a proof of residence named under you - the student - or your guardian. However, if it is named after a different person aside from the aforementioned, please send another proof of residence and state your relationship with the owner of that document to [email protected]
- Tip #5: In uploading files, make sure that you have a stable internet connection and the files do not exceed 10MB. You can also try to log in to a different device to upload your files with ease. After trying these options but the same problem persists, please send an email to [email protected] with "Uploading Concerns" as the subject. Kindly attach a screenshot of the scenario and the files to be uploaded for faster processing.