Applying for a Bukas tuition installment plan is online and convenient. Sundin lang ang mga sumusunod na steps:
- Create an account at app.bukas.ph and fill up your student profile.
- Verify your identity by preparing a valid ID, and a selfie with your ID.
- Apply for an installment plan by entering your address information, guardian and guarantor details, and tuition fee information.
- Enter the amount that you need for your tuition. It should be the amount on your school assessment form!
- Choose a term and upload your Tuition Billing or Statement of Account.
- Submit your application and wait for the final results via SMS and email after 3-5 working days.
- Confirm your agreement and wait for an SMS to confirm we've disbursed the approved amount to the school.
To learn if you are eligible to become a Bukas borrower, go here.
For a guide on the documentary requirements, visit this page.
Additional documents may be required by our Assessment Team. Please keep your lines open as they may reach out to you via call or email. Follow all instructions carefully to get the final result of your application faster.